Monday, February 28, 2011

BODYPUMPP!!

Had a rough day yesterday with everything going wrong, and being thoroughly frustrated with the lack of help they provide here at the Business faculty. So I decided to go to BODYPUMP! Omigawd, lemme just tell you, that was one intense 1 hour session of pumping my body. I thought it would never end. At one point I think I saw the light to the other side :P

Afterwards, the Wushu club walked in and we decided to stay for their warm-up....great idea after an hour of body pump. Oh boy! My legs felt like jello.

Sydney tomorrow, i'm so excited! Mardi Gras!!!! March will fly by if only on the basis of looking forward to the weekend trips :)

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was even worse than the morning after!! I hope your legs weren't jello while you were trying to walk around lovely Sydney!!!

    ReplyDelete